Craft is something that belongs to you in a way that nothing else does. You may share your passion with someone else, and provide inspiration for each other, but at it's very core it is a private joy that feeds your soul. It is there for you on the sunny days, the rainy afternoons and in the middle of the night when your worries are keeping you awake. At the same time it can be restful, meditative and exciting.

Monday, June 14, 2010

                           
                                                  Number six in the black and white challenge.  Okay, so this is mainly black and silver, but I promise that there is a small white border.  I have had this stamp for ages and found it on special in a discount bin.  But I haven't used it all that often even though I love it.  I just have never really thought of anything really nice to do with it.  It's just a fluke that I stamped the images reasonably evenly and the teal brad fitted well in the middle.  The images were heat embossed and originally I tried to set the panel on point. But that made the card enormous and then you get into the whole problem of finding an envelope to fit.  In the end I liked the final layout. =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment