Craft is something that belongs to you in a way that nothing else does. You may share your passion with someone else, and provide inspiration for each other, but at it's very core it is a private joy that feeds your soul. It is there for you on the sunny days, the rainy afternoons and in the middle of the night when your worries are keeping you awake. At the same time it can be restful, meditative and exciting.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

This card I am really pleased with.  It is horizontal with the fold on the left side.  The chocolate brown base card is heat embossed with a cobalt blue embossing powder.  The stamp is Hero Arts (I think) and a simple feathery 'vine' that is actually quite small.  I just stamped it fairly evenly over the card.  The sentiment is stamped in a pearly chocolate brown ink that I am in love with, and I attached 3 flower jewels in the corner.  I love off-setting some elements of a card as it creates interest =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment