Craft is something that belongs to you in a way that nothing else does. You may share your passion with someone else, and provide inspiration for each other, but at it's very core it is a private joy that feeds your soul. It is there for you on the sunny days, the rainy afternoons and in the middle of the night when your worries are keeping you awake. At the same time it can be restful, meditative and exciting.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

This was made for the teenage son of a friend.  I find it really hard to make cards for boys and men, I guess like many others.  Even though I like bright and bold styles, that doesn't necessarily lend itself to a male creation.  I stamped the white panels with a black pigment stamp and heat embossed with a clear powder.  I swiped the edges with a silver stamp pad to finish it.  He loved it =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment