Craft is something that belongs to you in a way that nothing else does. You may share your passion with someone else, and provide inspiration for each other, but at it's very core it is a private joy that feeds your soul. It is there for you on the sunny days, the rainy afternoons and in the middle of the night when your worries are keeping you awake. At the same time it can be restful, meditative and exciting.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Embossed tree



I've left this as a large image because the embossing doesn't show-up very well otherwise.  It's one of my favourite Cuttlebug embossing folders and it's so elegant.  My one reservation about it is the size of the tree.  I wish it came in a smaller size so that it would fit more easily on an average sized card.  With this size I had to cut down and re-size an A5 envelope, not a big deal just a bit of a pain.  Time I would rather have spent crafting =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment