Craft is something that belongs to you in a way that nothing else does. You may share your passion with someone else, and provide inspiration for each other, but at it's very core it is a private joy that feeds your soul. It is there for you on the sunny days, the rainy afternoons and in the middle of the night when your worries are keeping you awake. At the same time it can be restful, meditative and exciting.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Embossing and gold baubles


This is one of my favourites of this batch of Christmas cards.  The Cuttlebug embossing folder is snowflakes and the card is a lovely cream.  I am happy with it, but I would love to work out a way to get gold ink to pop more.  I don’t want to go the glitter route because on a card like this that would be overkill.  I did add a few small dots of gold glitter glue around the edges of the baubles which help make it pop.  I guess what I’m looking for is a way to make gold and silver ink shimmer without being overwhelming....any ideas.....? =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment