Craft is something that belongs to you in a way that nothing else does. You may share your passion with someone else, and provide inspiration for each other, but at it's very core it is a private joy that feeds your soul. It is there for you on the sunny days, the rainy afternoons and in the middle of the night when your worries are keeping you awake. At the same time it can be restful, meditative and exciting.

Friday, August 20, 2010

This is an oldie......I made it months ago.  In fact I don't think I actually have it anymore.  I really like the colours as I think that they blend well together, but it just feels unfinished to me.  Maybe there needs to be a stamped sentiment on top of the small panel.

Geez, I haven't made a card for a few weeks now.  No wonder I feel a little odd.........=^..^=

2 comments:

  1. I really like the colours of this card as well - the background paper you've used is interesting. An idea for a more 'finished' feel to this card could be a couple of circles (or ovals) punched out in 2 different sizes layered on top of each other - the bottom circle in black, the top circle in cream with a black sentiment stamped on it and placed in the bottom right hand corner. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds good - it should finish it well. I will give it a go. I think the cream is a good idea as it should lighten the card a little. Thanks for the idea =^..^=

    ReplyDelete